Thursday 27 February 2014

65 hours of rest

3 days to go
On Tuesday I had a great rest day, and on Tuesday I had a very good interval session. I ran 10x1000m (with 1:15 min rest in between) on the same pace I did 3 weeks ago, but this time I actually managed to run all 10 intervals, (last time I only managed 5 with two minutes rest). Wednesday I ran very slow, 10km around in Lusaka. It was almost like a rest day. Thursday (today) I ran 10x400m at 1:30 pr interval (30 sec rest) and 4x1000m at 4:15 pr interval (1 min rest). On the last interval I start feeling a ache in my left ankle, so I stoped and stretched.

Rest
Now I will rest for the rest of the time (about 65 hours). Tonight I'm travelling through air to Moshi, it will take me about 9-10 hours to do so, so I hope my hotel room in Mushi is quiet and relaxing.

After the race
I will shave!!!

My time
I've asked my friends to guess my finishing time, and a lot of people have faith in me. The average time that is guessed is 4h12m33s, (the best time is 3h15m, the worst 5h30m)

 


Apperantly I've lost between 6-10kg the last month, just by running and eating healthy (but not enough)

My visualising look. This I will do on Saturday

My game face, I will look like this on Sunday. Most likely when I'm running the 8km uphill Kilimanjaro

But in the end I will look like this :)


Countdown Clocks

No comments:

Post a Comment